We’re just a few weeks out from Valentine’s Day and it’s time to think about a gift for your man. Because my birthday is February 13th, we don’t typically do big gifts for Valentine’s Day. I like to draw my birthday out as long as possible, know what I’m saying?! We keep it small and inexpensive, or last year we actually did homemade gifts. We haven’t decided about this year yet, but I already have some ideas for him! These gifts are all under $50 so I think they would work whether you’ve been together 5 months of 5 years. I went with a “Blue Valentine” theme this year because I am just feeling this color!
- A hat with his favorite team’s mascot on it is great for the sport’s fan.
- These are splash proof pouches that fit a phone and a tablet. Great for the traveler!
- A fleece jacket to keep him warm and cozy. In Minnesota we have MONTHS of winter of left.
- Phone case for the techy – maybe he just got a new iphone?
- Tony has a slight tie obsession and this is a fun one for work!
- The perfect pocket square from Nordstrom comes in tons of colors and prints.
- I thought this waterproof shower speaker was a fun gift idea. Does your man sing in the shower?
- Sperry socks are maybe the best gift ever if he’s a little preppy.
- A more sentimental gift idea, this “You Complete Me” puzzle is stinking cute.
- A blue tie clip at add a little fun to his work wardrobe.
What are you getting your guy for Valentine’s this year? Let me know!